The Mission of Boys & Girls Clubs of St. Charles County is to enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.
Great Futures Start Here!
For over 60 years, Boys & Girls Clubs have been providing a world-class Club Experience to youth ages 6-18 years.
Each Member is placed on a track to:
- Graduate from high school with a plan for the future
- The ability to demonstrate good character and citizenship
- Live a healthy lifestyle.
Our research shows that kids and teens who attend a Club regularly tend to do better than their peers, nationally.
In St. Charles County, we’re proud to offer you two units: St. Charles and O’Fallon. Come by and visit us! We’d love to show you how we are making a difference in the lives of our Members.
Five Key Elements for Positive Youth Development
- Creating a safe, positive environment.
- Having FUN!
- Developing supportive relationships with caring adults.
- Offering opportunities for and having high expectations of our Members.
- Recognizing Members for who they are and their achievements.