The Mission of Boys & Girls Clubs of St. Charles County is to enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.
A Place to Become…
For over 60 years, Boys & Girls Clubs have been providing a world-class Club Experience to youth ages 6-18 years.
Each Member is placed on a track to:
- Graduate from high school with a plan for the future
- The ability to demonstrate good character and citizenship
- Live a healthy lifestyle.
Our research shows that kids and teens who attend a Club regularly tend to do better than their peers, nationally.
In St. Charles County, we’re proud to offer you two units: St. Charles and O’Fallon. Come by and visit us! We’d love to show you how we are making a difference in the lives of our Members.
Great Futures Start HERE!
- A safe, positive environment
- Supportive relationships with caring adults
- Opportunities for our members
- Recognizing Members for who they are and their achievements