Looking for a way to support the mission by serving as a volunteer? Call 636-946-6255 to schedule a tour and see where you would like to plug in. Or, download and print the Volunteer Application or stop by either Club unit during office hours.
Questions can also be directed to our Community Impact Coordinator at 636-688-8554.
Volunteer opportunities may include:
- one-time opportunities to help at a Club event such as Trunk or Treat, Back to School Bash, or movie nights
- on-going opportunities to support Workforce Development programs
- Club beautification efforts such as tree trimming, garden upkeep, painting, and the like
- special event committees for golf, gala, trivia, and sporting clay
- speaking with Club kids about your career, schooling, or community engagement
- bringing your team in during Summer Blast to help with weekly themed events and activities
Because the safety of our Club Community is the highest priority, all eligible Volunteers must agree to a background check. The BGCSTC Community Impact Coordinator will check your status on the following:
- Driving Record
- National Sex Offender Registry
- Local, State and Federal Criminal Records.
Please Note: Ongoing volunteer opportunities may be denied as a result of these checks. We do not accept volunteers referred through the court system.
All volunteers are required to wear a mask and maintain compliance with COVID-19 protocols while inside the units. In addition, some online training is required in order to work directly with Members.