Join Us For Summer Blast 2020
Start Date – June 2, 2020 (timing subject to change based on guidance from health department)
Exciting Summer Activities from June 2 – August 13, 2020
Our Summer Program is scheduled to start on Tuesday, June 2, 2020. At this time, Summer Blast will run only on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
Please note the following changes for this year:
- At this time, we are limiting attendance to 30 members per unit.
- Members ages 6-11 are given priority registration.
- Registration is first come, first serve with preference given to existing members who have a zero balance.
- Summer Programming will run on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays of each week.
- Units are not open on Mondays and Fridays.
- Summer Blast daily hours: 7:30am-6:00pm
- No daily rates or drop-ins are available at this time.
- Revised weekly rate is $75 (for the three days). If parents paid in advance at a higher rate a credit will be applied to future weeks.
- Daily check-in and temperature checks are required before parent leaves and child can enter the building.
- Due to staffing limitations, we reserve the right to implement additional restrictions as needed.
- Members are encouraged to wear face masks. BGCSTC will not provide masks or gloves for members.
- All Summer Blast parents/guardians must review and sign a liability waiver and COVID-19 Operational Procedures policy before children can attend.
Check the Club Calendar for updates to weekly events and more details! We are closed June 29-July 3, 2020.
Standard Summer Blast Fees & Registration Information
WEEKLY RATE – Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday: $75.00 per member, per week (No sibling discount)
Meals and special events are included in this cost.
Weekly payments are DUE the THURSDAY BEFORE the week your child attends. (See Payment Schedule on the right.) Weekly payments not received by Thursday will incur a $10.00 late fee per Member. If entire weekly fee and late fee are not received by the Friday of the week prior, the weekly rate will be forfeited and each Member will be charged the daily rate for any days he or she attends the Club. Weekly payments made on Monday for the same week will be assessed at a $50 late fee. Daily and weekly fees are final and cannot be prorated or refunded.
The weekly rates are in addition to the annual $25.00 membership fee. Click here to learn how to become a member of the Club.
Summer Blast Payment Schedule
(Addt’l fees may apply for late fees may apply)
|Week of Camp||Payment Due|
|#1) June 1-5||May 28|
|#2) June 8-12||June 4|
|#3) June 15-19||June 11|
|#4) June 22-26||June 18*|
|#5) July 6-10||June 25|
|#6) July 13-17||July 9|
|#7) July 20-24||July 16|
|#8) July 27-31||July 23|
|#9) August 3-7||July 30|
|#10) August 10-14||August 6|
* The Club is closed the week of June 29-July 3, 2020.
Additional Summer Program Information
Summer Blast Reminders
- Members must wear Tennis shoes to participate.
- Health issues will be closely monitored. Members will be sent home if they have a fever of any kind.
- Weekly payments are due Thursdays of the prior week.
- Apply sunscreen, if needed.
- No outside toys, electronics, or sports equipment.
- No refunds, credit only.
- Have a Blast!
Summer Food Program
Breakfast, Lunch and a snack are served with weekly rates.
- Breakfast: 8:00 am – 9:00 am
- Lunch: 12:00 pm -1:00 pm
- Snack: 4:00 pm -5:00 pm
Members may bring a sack lunch to the Club. Lunches must be clearly marked with child’s name. They must use a disposable lunch bag (paper or plastic) that can be thrown away each day. No microwave or refrigerator is available, so prepare their lunch appropriately. If your child has any food allergies, please pick up the allergy form at the front desk. Peanuts and tree nuts are NOT ALLOWED in the Club.
Drop Off & Pick Up
Parents/guardians or authorized persons must use the new procedure for member check in/pick up. Parents and child must remain in their vehicles until the child/children have been cleared to enter the Club. We ask that the same parents/guardians do drop off and pick up each day to help speed up the process of identification verification. Anyone picking up a member must be on the member’s approved list. Club doors open at 7:30 am and closes at 6:00pm.
Scheduled Drop-off times: 7:30am-8:30am
Scheduled Pick-up times: 5:00pm-6:00pm
We ask that all parents/guardians do their best to use these times. If a child needs to be dropped off or picked up at a different time on a regular basis, parent/guardians must call the Club.
Late Pick-Up Fee
We realize that you do your best to get here on time; but for those times where traffic or other activities delay your schedule, ability to be here for your child on time, our staff will stay until you arrive, for an added fee.
- 5-15 Minutes: $10 Fee
- 16-30 Minutes: $15 Fee
- 31 – 45 Minutes: 20 Fee
- 46 – 60 Minutes: 25 Fee
Late fees must be paid before your child may be allowed to return. For your convenience, prompt payment may be made online through the Payment Portal for your specific Club Location: St. Charles or O’Fallon using a Debit/Credit Card.