Neighborhood Assistance Program: NAP Tax Credits
Learn more about NAP Tax Credits
When the Boys & Girls Clubs of St. Charles County have Missouri tax credits available, we allow donors to contribute more to the Clubs than might otherwise be possible by lowering the total out-of-pocket cost of the donation. The tax credits can be used to pay Missouri state income tax on top of the charitable deduction you receive for the gift.
Reduce your tax liability through the Boys & Girls Clubs of St. Charles County NAP Tax Credits and support the Clubs. Donors are eligible to participate if they are subject to Missouri Tax from the following activities:
- Individual with a Farm Operation
- Individual reporting income from MO rental property or royalties
- Individual reporting income from a Sole Proprietorship
- Individual reporting income from a Partnership, S-Corporation or Limited Liability Corp. (LLC)
- (Business) Corporation
- (Business) Financial Institution
- (Business) Partnership – attach partner names, social security numbers and percent of ownership
- (Business) S-Corporation – attach shareholder names, social security numbers and percent of ownership
- (Business) Limited Liability Corp – attach member names, social security numbers and percent of ownership
- (Business) Insurance Company
The minimum donation to take advantage of the tax credits is $1,000. Donations can be made by cash, credit cards, stocks, or bonds. Please consult with your professional tax adviser to see if a donation is right for you. For more information, contact Karen Englert, Director of Resource Development, at (636)688-8553.