Neighborhood Assistance Program: NAP Tax Credits
Learn more about NAP Tax Credits
Reduce your tax liability through BGCSTC NAP Tax Credits. Donors are eligible to participate if they are subject to Missouri Tax from the following activities:
- Individual with a Farm Operation
- Individual reporting income from MO rental property or royalties
- Individual reporting income from a Sole Proprietorship
- Individual reporting income from a Partnership, S-Corporation or Limited Liability Corp. (LLC)
- (Business) Corporation
- (Business) Financial Institution
- (Business) Partnership – attach partner names, social security numbers and percent of ownership
- (Business) S-Corporation – attach shareholder names, social security numbers and percent of ownership
- (Business) Limited Liability Corp – attach member names, social security numbers and percent of ownership
- (Business) Insurance Company
BGCSTC NAP Tax Credits will provide qualifying donors 50% Missouri Income Tax Credits. In addition to the appropriate charitable contribution deduction on federal and state income tax returns for the year in which the donation is made.
The minimum donation to take advantage of the tax credits is $500. Donations can be made by cash, stocks, or bonds. Please consult with your professional tax advisor to see if a donation is right for you. For more information, contact Jeanette Koechner at (636)688-8553.