All youth participating in any program offered by Boys & Girls Clubs of St. Charles County (BGCSTC) must have a current Membership. Annual Membership is $25.00 per child.
The Food Program at BGCSTC is in partnership with the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services as well as generous community partners.
- After School Program: all Members will be provided with dinner (St. Charles Unit) and/or a snack (O’Fallon Unit).
- No School Days (School Year): Some meals/snacks are included. Please check with your unit location for details.
- Summer Program: all Members will be provided with breakfast, lunch, and a snack.
Unfortunately, the Food Program at the Club is limited in some ways:
- Food Allergies: Food-related allergies must be submitted on a document provided by your doctor (See Membership Application).
- Special Dietary Needs: Because of limited staff and resources available for meal preparation, we may not be able to meet all special dietary or religious-based needs.
- Peanut and Tree Nut-Free Facilities: Both BGCSTC Units are free of peanuts and tree nuts. Please do not bring items with these ingredients into the Club.
- No Fast Food: Please enjoy these meals with your children away from the Club.
Additional charges occur only with Transportation, Youth Sports, and Summer Camp Programs.
To become a Member, print and fill out the Membership Application and bring the required documents to registration. If you do not have access to a printer, you may stop by the Club during office hours. The front desk workers at both units are available Monday-Friday from 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Complete Membership Application
Current Report Card
Special Care Plan (Asthma, IEP, etc.)
Acknowledgment Form from Member Handbook (page 17).
NOTE: By Electing to Pay your Membership Dues Electronically, in this case by using the following “Pay Membership Dues” button, please note that you will briefly leave our website and be delivered to MXMerchant.com who is our merchant processing provider. They are the ones who process and retain your Personal Financial information. When complete you will be returned to our website. If you are uncomfortable with this process, you can still provide us with Cash or Credit Card at the Front Desk when you turn in your application.
Enrolled in a Medicaid Program?
You may qualify for free membership if enrolled in a Medicaid program. Please call your Medicaid provider to obtain a voucher. Bring that voucher to the Club with you when you submit your Membership form.
Transportation, Youth Sports & Summer Camp Fees
|Annual Membership Fee is $25.00
Must register for Membership in order to participate in the Youth Sports League.
|St. Charles Unit||O’Fallon Unit|
(August – May)
|$20.00 for the first member, per week
$10.00 for each sibling, per week*Annual Re-registration Required
Use the Payment Portal for your specific Club Location (St. Charles or O’Fallon) to pay Transportation Fees!
|Transportation is provided at no charge from these select schools:
Progress South Elementary,
Fort Zumwalt South Middle, and South High
|Not Available, but St. Charles Members can Participate at O’Fallon.||$7.00 per Member, per Class|
|$60.00 per member
$70.00 Late Registration per member
|$60.00 per Member
$70.00 Late Registration per Member
|Not Available, but St. Charles Members can Participate at O’Fallon.||$100 per Member|
(Jazz & Ballet)
|Not Available, but St. Charles Members can Participate at O’Fallon||Fall: 11 Weeks starting in September
Weekly Pay: $10/Member per Class
Program Pay: $110/Member for 11 Weeks Ballet or Jazz
|$125 per Member (includes Uniform and End-of-Season Awards Banquet)||$125 per Member (includes Uniform and End-of-Season Awards Banquet)|
|10 Week Summer Program (May-August)||St. Charles Unit||O’Fallon Unit|
|Summer Blast Weekly Rate||$110.00 per Member||$110.00 per Member|
|Summer Blast Daily Rate||$35.00 per Member||$35.00 per Member|
|Summer Blast – Drop In||FREE 12:00-3:00 p.m.||FREE 12:00-3:00 p.m.|
Note: Please check the Front Desk for current registration deadlines.
BGCSTC staff is ready and available to help you!
Please contact us via phone at (636) 946-6255 or check out our FAQ’s.