All youth participating in any program offered by Boys & Girls Clubs of St. Charles County (BGCSTC) must have a current Membership. Annual Membership is $25.00 per child.
The Food Program at BGCSTC is in partnership with the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services as well as generous community partners.
- After School Program: all Members will be provided with dinner (St. Charles Unit) and/or a snack (O’Fallon Unit).
- No School Days (School Year): Some meals/snacks are included. Please check with your unit location for details.
- Summer Program: all Members will be provided with breakfast, lunch, and a snack.
Unfortunately, the Food Program at the Club is limited in some ways:
- Food Allergies: Food-related allergies must be submitted on a document provided by your doctor (See Membership Application).
- Special Dietary Needs: Because of limited staff and resources available for meal preparation, we may not be able to meet all special dietary or religious-based needs. However, Members are welcome to bring in a prepared meal/snack from home.
- Peanut and Tree Nut-Free Facilities: Both BGCSTC Units are free of peanuts and tree nuts. Please do not bring items with these ingredients into the Club.
- No Fast Food: Please enjoy these meals with your children away from the Club.
Additional charges occur only with Transportation, Youth Sports, and Summer Camp Programs.
To become a Member, print and fill out the Membership Application and bring the required documents to registration. If you do not have access to a printer, you may stop by the Club during office hours. The front desk workers at both units are available Monday-Friday from 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Enrolled in a Medicaid Program?
You may qualify for free membership if enrolled in a Medicaid program. Please call your Medicaid provider to obtain a voucher. Bring that voucher to the Club with you when you submit your Membership form.
Transportation, Youth Sports & Summer Camp Fees
|Annual Membership Fee is $25.00
Must register for Membership in order to participate in the Youth Sports League.
|St. Charles Unit||O’Fallon Unit|
(August – May)
|$20.00 for first member, per week
$10.00 for each sibling, per week*Annual Re-registration Required
|Transportation is provided at no charge from these select schools:
Progress South Elementary,
Fort Zumwalt South Middle, and South High
|Martial Arts Year Round||Not Available||$7.00 per member, per class|
|$60.00 per member
$70.00 Late Registration per member
|$60.00 per Member
$70.00 Late Registration per member
| 2nd Grade
$90.00 Early Registration, $100.00 Regular Registration
$110.00 Late Registration 3rd-4th Grade
$125.00 Early Registration, $150.00 Regular Registration
$160.00 Late Registration 5th-7th Grade
$175.00 Early Registration, $200.00 Regular Registration
$210.00 Late Registration$200.00 Equipment Deposit per Player
|Register at St. Charles and O’Fallon Units
Practice/Games – Blanchette Park in St. Charles
|Uniform Fee is approximately $200.
Fundraising opportunities are available.
|Register with St. Charles Unit|
|$75.00 per Member||$75.00 per Member|
|10 Week Summer Program (May-August)||St. Charles Unit||O’Fallon Unit|
|Summer Blast Weekly Rate||$110.00 per Member||$110.00 per Member|
|Summer Blast Daily Rate||$35.00 per Member||$35.00 per Member|
|Summer Blast – Drop In||FREE 12:00-3:00 p.m.||FREE 12:00-3:00 p.m.|
Note: Please check the Front Desk for current registration deadlines.
BGCSTC staff is ready and available to help you!
Please contact us via phone at (636) 946-6255 or check out our FAQ’s.