All youth participating in any program offered by Boys & Girls Clubs of St. Charles County (BGCSTC) must have a current Membership. Annual Membership is $25.00 per child. Summer programs and sports programs require additional fees. Membership is open to all youth ages 6-18.
Additional charges occur only with Transportation, Youth Sports, and Summer Blast Camp Programs.
To become a Member, print and fill out the Membership Application and bring the required documents to registration. If you do not have access to a printer, you may stop by the Club during office hours. The front desk coordinators at both units are available Monday-Friday from 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- After School Program: all Members will be provided with dinner (St. Charles Unit) and/or a snack (O’Fallon Unit).
- No School Days (School Year): Some meals/snacks are included. Please check with your unit location for details.
- Summer Program: all Members will be provided with breakfast, lunch, and a snack.
Unfortunately, the Food Program at the Club is limited in some ways:
- Food Allergies: Food-related allergies must be submitted on a document provided by your doctor (See Membership Application).
- Special Dietary Needs: Because of limited staff and resources available for meal preparation, we may not be able to meet all special dietary or religious-based needs.
- Peanut and Tree Nut-Free Facilities: Both BGCSTC Units are free of peanuts and tree nuts. Please do not bring items with these ingredients into the Club.
- No Fast Food: Please enjoy these meals with your children away from the Club.