The core benefits of our Sports & Recreation Program is to increase fitness, reduce stress, promote a positive use of free time, and to improve social skills.
Key Dates & Information:
- Open to BGCSTC Members – both Boys & Girls- Grades 2nd – 8th
- Offered through the O’Fallon Unit only
- Tuesdays – Beginner session: 6:00 pm | Intermediate session: 7:00 pm
- Self-Defense Techniques
- Standing & Form
How To Register:
- Membership Required to Participate. If you’re already a Member, GREAT! Go to Step 2. If your family is new to the Boys & Girls Club, you might want to visit our MEMBERSHIP page before proceeding to learn more about the benefits we offer.
- Download the Basketball Registration Form. (Click here to Download the Form) Return the completed form for each child participating to the Front Desk at either the St. Charles or O’Fallon Unit.
- Complete Registration with Online Payment since this program is only available through O’Fallon, please use the O’Fallon Payment Portal.