Jazz & Ballet Dance
Fall 2019 Registration Now Open!
The core benefits of our Sports & Recreation Program is to increase fitness, reduce stress, promote a positive use of free time, and to improve social skills.
Key Dates & Information:
- Offered through O’Fallon Unit only
- Open to BGCSTC Members – both Boys & Girls Grades 2nd – 8th
- Mondays – Ballet: 4 – 5 pm (ages 5-8) | 5 – 6 pm (ages 9-12)
- Wednesdays – Jazz: 4 – 5 pm (ages 5-8) | 5 – 6 pm (ages 9-12)
- Classes Start: September 9th & 11th, 2019
- Classes End: November 18th & 20th, 2019
- Full Program runs 11 weeks
- Attire: No formal shoes or clothes required
- 5 Students Minimum for Class to be held.
Dance Skills Focus:
- Balance & Agility
Cost Options to Participate:
Weekly Pay: $10 per Class / Member
Program Pay: $110 per Member
Meet Payton Tindall
“I am beyond excited to have the opportunity to share my passion of Dance with your children.”
Dance has a special place in Tindall’s heart. She has over 15 years of classical training in Vaganova Ballet, Jazz, Modern Tap and Contemporary Dance styles. She believes that dance should be fun and something that each child should look forward to each week they are able to participate.
How To Register:
- Membership Required to Participate. If you’re already a Member, GREAT! Go to Step 2. If your family is new to the Club, you might want to visit our MEMBERSHIP page before proceeding to learn more about the benefits we offer.
- Download the Dance Registration Form. (Click here to Download the Form) Return the completed form for each child participating to the Front Desk at either the St. Charles or O’Fallon Unit on or before September 9th to participate in the full 11 weeks or attend/pay as you go. Note: minimum of 5 students required for each class and that this program is only offered at the O’Fallon location.
- Complete Registration with Online Payment – since this program is only available through O’Fallon, please use the O’Fallon Payment Portal.