Fall 2019 Registration Now Open!
The core benefits of our Sports & Recreation Program is to increase fitness, reduce stress, promote a positive use of free time, and to improve social skills.
Key Dates & Information:
- While St. Charles Members are welcome to participate, practices will only be held at the O’Fallon Location
- Boys & Girls Grades 2nd – 8th
- Registration Open: August 19 – December 4, 2019
- Practice Starts: December 4th, 2019
- Last Practice: February 12th, 2020
- Practices on Wednesday from 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm at the O’Fallon Unit
- Cheer at Winter Basketball Games held on Saturday and Sundays from December through March
- Performance & Awards Ceremony: February 19th, 2020
Cheer Skills Focus:
- Learning Cheers
- Promoting Team Spirit
- Good Sportsmanship
- Pom Poms & Bag
- Hair Bows (for Girls)
Cost to Participate: $100* per Member
*Cost to participate also includes Annual Membership with Boys & Girls Club, Medal and End of Season Awards Banquet.
How To Register:
- Membership Required to Participate. If you’re already a Member, GREAT! Go to Step 2. If your family is new to the Club, you might want to visit our MEMBERSHIP page before proceeding to learn more about the benefits we offer.
- Download the Cheer Registration Form. (Click here to Download the Form) Return the completed form for each child participating to the Front Desk at either the St. Charles or O’Fallon Unit on or before December 4th. Keep in mind that this program is only offered at the O’Fallon location.
- Complete Registration with Online Payment – since this program is only available through O’Fallon, please use the O’Fallon Payment Portal.