Fall 2019 Registration Now Open!
The core benefits of our Sports & Recreation Program is to increase fitness, reduce stress, promote a positive use of free time, and to improve social skills.
Key Dates & Information:
- While St. Charles Members are welcome to participate, practices will only be held at the O’Fallon Location
- Boys & Girls Grades 2nd – 8th
- Registration Open: August 19 – December 4, 2019
- Practice Starts: December 4th, 2019
- Last Practice: February 12th, 2020
- Practices on Wednesday from 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm at the O’Fallon Unit
- Cheer at Winter Basketball Games held on Saturday and Sundays from December through March
- Performance & Awards Ceremony: February 19th, 2020
Cheer Skills Focus:
- Learning Cheers
- Promoting Team Spirit
- Good Sportsmanship
- Pom Poms & Bag
- Hair Bows (for Girls)
Cost to Participate: $100* per Member
*Cost to participate also includes Annual Membership with Boys & Girls Club, Medal and End of Season Awards Banquet.