Fall 2019 Registration Now Open!
The core benefits of our Sports & Recreation Program is to increase fitness, reduce stress, promote a positive use of free time, and to improve social skills.
Key Dates & Information:
- Boys & Girls Grades 2nd – 8th (Boys play Boys, Girls play Girls)
- Registration Open: August 19 – October 31, 2019
- Practice Starts: 1st Week in November
- 8 Week Season: December 7th – March 1st
- Games Played on Saturday & Sunday at St. Charles & O’Fallon Units
- Post-Season Tournament: February 23-24, 2020
- Championship Weekend: March 7-8, 2020
Basketball Skills Focus:
- Good Sportsmanship
Coaches are Volunteers who contribute their time to help teach our Members fundamental skills in a fun environment. At the end of the season, all players and their families are encouraged to participate in the Award Banquet to celebrate player achievements earned over the season.
Cost to Participate: $125* per Player
*Cost to participate includes Annual Membership with Boys & Girls Club, Uniform and End of Season Awards Banquet.