We know this is anything but a typical school year. The Boys & Girls Clubs of St. Charles County (BGCSTC) is focused on helping during this new “Back to School” period and appreciate those who provided helpful feedback.
The plans (outlined below) may be changed and updated based on a variety of factors including County Health Department recommendations and partner-school district adjustments.
PLEASE NOTE, ALL MEMBERS AND STAFF WILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR MASKS AT ALL TIMES WHEN IN THE BUILDINGS.
After School Program: All active members can participate in an in-person after school program at both locations as they have historically done including daily meals*. Regular programs and services will be provided. Annual memberships are $25 per year per member (ages 6-18).
- Available at both our St. Charles and O’Fallon Units.
- Clubs are open from 2:30-7:00 pm M-Th and 2:30-6:00 pm on Fridays.
- Start Date for St. Charles Unit: August 27, 2020
- Start Date for O’Fallon Unit: August 31, 2020
*Club members and staff are always expected to wear face masks (provided by families), maintain social distancing, and have daily temperature checks before entering the building. These procedures (along with cleaning and sanitation measures) were put into place during our summer program and will continue. We may have to take additional precautions as well.
Drop-In Program – NEW this year: Members can attend their home unit on Tuesdays and Thursdays each week for full days in which they will participate in-person at the Club*. We will use these days to support families in their virtual learning, meals, and physical activity.
- As this is outside of the scope of our normal programming, additional fees will be assessed. Please note, our staff are not Certified Teachers.
- The Drop-In Program will start at both locations on Tuesday, September 1, 2020.
- Each unit will require a minimum of 20 members per week to operate the Drop-In Program.
- Units will open at 7:30 am on Tuesdays and Thursdays for members who are current on all fees. Members can stay for the full day.
Pilot Period: Advance Registration Rate: $30 per child per week
Pilot Period: At-the-Door Registration Rate: $40 per child per week
*Club members are always expected to wear face masks (provided by families), maintain social distancing, and have daily temperature checks before entering the building. These procedures (along with cleaning and sanitation measures) were put into place during our summer program and will continue. We may have to take additional precautions as well.
All members are encouraged to participate in the virtual learning we provide as part of their annual membership. Program schedules vary by location. No additional fees.
Transportation questions? Please contact each unit directly as this varies by location.
To achieve our mission, the core programs offered include:
The After School program also includes a variety of Youth Sports Programs which are typically offered between 5:00 – 7:00 pm in the evenings. Participation in these activities requires separate registration, additional practice schedules, weekend game schedule, and additional fees. Check the Club Calendar or contact each Unit for updates all After School and Youth Sports activities.